TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
By ordering products from this site, and thus, entering into a contract with Ackermann’s Apparel Inc Inc. you should understand that you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale (laid out below). Please read them carefully - If you do not agree to them, do not order any products from this site. These pages (together with the documents referred to within them) tell you the Terms and Conditions of Sale on which we supply any of the products listed on our website www.ackermanns.ca ("our site") to you.
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm, Eastern Standard Time
- Phone 1-514-746-0952
- Complete the order form found on our website and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will contact you for payment.
We aim to send standard orders to you in a timely manner. We send parcels via UPS, FedEx or Canada Post. We aim to ensure all orders arrive within 2 weeks of receipt of the order, depending on product availability. Parcels being sent to the United States may require a delivery date of 21 days. Certain products from our suppliers may require a more lengthy delivery date, and items ordered together may arrive in separate parcels.
Please note: For large orders and for orders delivered to United States, unique shipping cost will be quoted, contact us for details.
We do not offer shipment of merchandise outside of Canada and the United States.
We make every effort to maintain a sufficient stock and to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of all products due to unexpected levels of demand alongside the time required to manufacture products to replenish stock. As a result, the arrival of your order may extend past the expected delivery date. We will inform you if there are any issues or delays in fulfilling your order, providing you the option of a full credit refund if the expected delivery dates do not meet your standards.
- We use Shopify payments for credit card payments, Canada's largest ecommerce solutions provider.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, PayPal and Apple Pay for payment for orders processed through our website.
- If you place your order by phone or email we also accept payments by transfer or check. All checks must have cleared and transfers received prior to shipping the goods.
- Our site is SSL secured through 256-bit encryption to ensure all your online transactions within our store are 100% secure.
- All orders are shipped by UPS, FedEx or Canada Post.
- Invoices shall be payable at the time of service.
- For large orders, a credit facility may be arranged based on previous payment history. (please contact us to discuss). This facility is subject to strict approval.
- No minimum order, except where specified.
SIZING & MEASUREMENTS
- The measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- In seam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call us on 1-514-746-0952.
- Ackermann’s Apparel Inc will gladly accept any product, or order (including sample orders) which has not been worn, damaged, altered or laundered within 21 days from receipt of goods.
- Embroidered/altered items are non-returnable.
- A Return Authorization Number must accompany returns. This number can be obtained by calling
us on 1-514-746-0952.
- Return Authorization Numbers must be requested within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Any Items returned after 21 days of receipt will not be accepted or refunded.
- Customers are responsible for delivery and return shipping charges, which are not refundable.
- Clothing must not have been worn nor washed and must be suitable for re-stocking.
- Garments must be returned their original plastic bags bearing the design name and size. Failure to do so will result in the returned items not being credited back.
- There are no returns on close-out specials or discontinued merchandise.
- There are no returns on any items/orders that have been discounted.
- We don't accept any returns from the US. Any items returned from the US will not be subject to a refund.
- We recommend you send items by a traceable carrier. We cannot be responsible for packages not received.
- All prices shown on our website and catalogue do not include sales taxes, these will be added at the end of your order.
- All payments taken will be in Canadian Dollars.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- All orders that are custom-made incur 50% additional charge.
- All personalized or custom-made or altered garments cannot be returned.
- All orders are shipped from our offices in Canada, if your order is being shipped to a destination outside of Canada you may incur custom duties and brokerage charges. If so, it is your responsibility to ensure that these duties/charges are paid in accordance with the destination countries regulations (Contact your local customs office for more information).
While we have made every effort to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be acurate.
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us with an attached ("Order Confirmation") acknowledging that we have received and accepted your order. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until such Products have been confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation. The Order Confirmation will set out the price to be paid for the Products (including, where relevant, any delivery or other charges).
- If we are unable to accept your order for any reason whatsoever we will notify you as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- When placing your order you must ensure that all details that you provide are complete and accurate. If upon receipt of your Order Confirmation you would like to amend or add additional requirements to the order you must notify us immediately and upon so doing our Contract with you in respect of such order will terminate and such notification by you shall, instead, constitute a new offer to us to buy a Product and a new Contract between us will only be formed when we send you an Order Confirmation accepting such new offer.
- The description of the Products shall be set out in writing in the Order Confirmation. Any specifications or advertising materials issued by us and any descriptions or illustrations contained within our site or brochures will not form part of this Contract. Such information is by way of guidance or illustration only, and may not bear any relationship with the Products.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error made on our site, in the Order Confirmation, on our invoice to you, in our price list or any brochures or any documentation issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of us
RISK AND TITLE
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of, and title to, the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including any delivery charges.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- You acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, you have not relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by us or implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Saleat any time without notice to you. You are bound by such revisions so we encourage you to visit this page frequently to stay informed.
We are dedicated to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. Furthermore, we honor requests not to receive mail, telephone or other solicitations from Ackermann’s Apparel Inc. All personal information we require from you will be managed confidentially and with the highest level of integrity.
We use the personal information you provide for necessary internal purposes, such as tracking your order or informing you of our new products and services. Often times, we may combine information you provide online with publicly available information. The provision of such information is your choice. However, if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to purchase products or access certain services and content on our web site. Here at Ackermann’s Apparel Inc, we are only committed to enhancing and personalizing your shopping experience with us.
We contract with companies to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, and promotional services. Rest assured, we have confirmed that our business partners’ privacy and security policies coincide with ours. We may provide our partners with the information needed for them to perform these services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ACKERMANN’S APPAREL INC INC.MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED TO CUSTOMERS CONCERNING ITEMS PURCHASED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
WE AND OUR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE ARISING FROM ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OR THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE (OR A WEB SITE LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE), OR ANY OTHER CAUSE; AND EVEN IF CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF US, OUR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS’, SERVICE PROVIDERS’ OR SUPPLIERS’ NEGLIGENCE, AND EVEN IF ANY OF THEM HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS, IN ALL ACTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY. ANY CLAUSE DECLARED INVALID SHALL BE DEEMED SEVERABLE AND NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ACKERMANN’S APPAREL INC INC. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES CONCERNING THE ITEMS PURCHASED.